The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

BYOC *Bring Your Own Craziness*

Okay - *technically* it's still Friday, for another 28 minutes!

BYOC - we get to know each other better and we get a free blog topic for our fried brains! Join in if you want and ENJOY!




1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)

Romantic comedies -yeah I'm a girl.  Hello.  Can't watch scary movies alone and they bore dearest.  I like thrillers too though, something with a bit of a twist (like Inception - that one was good).

2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?


Depends on my mood, but as a general rule Chicken Lomein and an egg roll, love the steamed dumplings too but that's a lot of food... and I WILL eat it all if I order it.


3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?


I personally wouldn't do it.  I am a very monogamous person.  When I'm in a relationship with someone I have a hard time with the idea of being with someone else, even if the relationship is going badly.  (Wiring flaw perhaps).  That being said, I have friends that do it - if it floats your boat then hey I'm in no position to judge.


4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do next week that is for your physical/mental health.

Well I finally got back into running this past week, I'd like to keep that up while I'm working this week.  If nothing else I plan to get in some DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) time and get 8 hours of sleep a night.



5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?

(Where did my sandwich go?  Did I eat it all already?  This is why I shouldn't eat and blog simultaniously..)

*ahem*

This Is How It Is - Jack Sh*t - a nice reminder with simple truths.

and all of  my encouraging comments about getting back into the running game.  Thanks guys!