The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Friday, July 23, 2010

BYOC Friday * Bring Your Own Craziness*

It’s time for BYOC Friday. Get to know your fellow bloggers better AND give your blogging brain a break! Enjoy!


1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).


When I was younger I worked in a small family owned jewelry store.  It was super laid-back and I miss everything about it except the occasional boredom and the teeny tiny paychecks.  Saturdays were the best.  In the summers we would cook hamburgers and hot dogs on a little charcoal grill out back, pluck our eyebrows and give each other mani-pedis, all while getting paid.  *sigh*
2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

I don't really see the point in it really.  Okay maybe I fudged a number or two, but no I don't think so.  This blog is about me being honest with myself.  Admitting the things that I'm afraid or ashamed to admit so I can get past them and not be in denial anymore.
3. What do you wear to bed?

Well that depends on what is clean :)  In the winter I love love LOVE my victoria's secret ultra soft long sleeve tee.  I SO wish I had a short sleeved one or a tank top one for the summer.  In the summer I either go tank top & undies, or a spaghetti strap night gown.  
4. Where do you go for advice?

It depends on what the advice is on.  Generally Dearest, my mom, dad or brother. Or one of my two besties.   

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?


Mrs. Fatass  - seeing things for the first time  This post speaks to me in so many ways, and brings back so many parts of my life that I've been through, and that I still need to go through.