Okay so how did I do on my goals this week? Well let's take a look
1. Do something for myself every day. - Almost every day, I even gussied up last night for a "date night" with dearest. So I feel good about this one. Except for that one day that I wore a thong to work.. generally bad idea. The chaffing monster attacked full force. Ugh.
2. Cook more often - definite check on this one. Lettuce wraps, linguine with home made tomato sauce, bacon & eggs, and pizza casserole. Whoa.
3. Drink water every day - I drank water every day with the exception of one. I won't say it was much water, but I did drink *some*.
4. RUN - I didn't run on Thursday. I slept all day during migraine recovery. I did run Saturday. I was in my closet trying to find something to wear. Instead of getting frustrated and moody I put on my running shorts, laced up my shoes and ran. I felt much better afterwards. Then we ate cheeseburgers at Chili's. Hah. Well it was the only meal that day.
Overall I feel pretty good about this week. For next week I'm going to keep these goals, work a little harder on them, master these before I move on. Small steps.
How was your week?
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Post a Comment