I promise guys I am INDEED still alive. Thank goodness :)
I'm sad to say I haven't run in probably a month. I have pleanty of excuses but who really wants to hear those?
I've eaten a lot of bad things, but in moderation.
I've maintained and lost, gained a tiny bit, and maintained. So overall no gain.
I've eaten way more fruits and veggies (thanks to my brother's neighboring farmer).
I've tried to do more for *me*. I got a new haircut, complete with highlights - which I haven't done in almost two years (the highlighting.. my last haircut was maybe six months ago). I broke out my heels (once or twice). I put make up on to go to work.. (once or twice - hey it's a start). I broke out my girly-girl jewelry and put my hair in pigtails, (and was told by several people how cute it was). I started painting again (this one is huge guys).
I also started cooking more. Maybe not the the most healthy of foods, but yet still better than eating out all the time. Much cheaper too. I saved enough money to finally buy a new vaccum cleaner - which I've been trying to do for a good year now. I even had enough left over to buy a new easel - score!
The nurses at work think I'm super awesome because I'm a chick with a tool box. A chick with a tool box AND pigtails.
I bought a new album from itunes. I gave in and let myself have something I wanted that wasn't food.
So yeah, I'm still kicking. Maybe I've lost a little bit of my "gun ho let's loose some weight kick ass runner" attitude, but I've picked up more of a "it's okay to make yourself happy with things other than ice cream and pasta" attitude.
I'm happy with that.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Post a Comment