The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Spit it Out Saturday

Ok, in an effort to get rid of some of my pent up hostility I'm going to embark on Spit it Out Saturday.  The one day I can get rid of my frustrations from the week - where I can say all those nasty little things I think but never would really say.  Well.. probably never.  As well as any other random, and quite possibly silly/stupid/and or dumb things that popped into my fuzzy little head.

Elevator etiquette:  To my co-workers - Let people off before you get on.  Pretty simple.  You have no reason to plow me over to get on the elevator, it doesn't move *that* fast.  I've learned to stand at the front left corner of the elevator now when I'm coming in to work.  Otherwise I will either never get the chance to get off, or I'll be stampeded.  It's a crush or be crushed world here.  Don't make me get mean.  I will do it.  Unless you give me a snickers ice cream bar.. that might make me forget about it.

Note to self:  When riding alone in an elevator that's not moving - don't panic!  First - check to make sure that the reason you're not going anywhere is in fact not because you're stuck, but actually because you're being horrifcally a.d.d. and forgot to push a button.  If that's not the case, o.k. start panicking and press ALL the buttons.

How to properly walk down a hallway:  It's just like driving down the street.  Please stay to the right.  If you are in a gaggle-f*ck of people and you see someone coming the other direction, don't make them squish up against the wall like a pancake.  That is just unexcusably rude.  Really.

It's also rude to accuse someone of stealing, espeically before even saying hello.  If you're going to call me a thief, without proof, at least say hello first, preferably throw in a "how are you?"  - It's cushions the blow and is less likely to make my head explode.

To the 17.5 horrible drivers this week:  Your license has been revoked.  You must re-complete driver's ed, pass a full eye exam and IQ test before it will be reinstated.

To Dearest:  When I send you a text message asking when we are going to go shopping at Pricilla's I expect a better response than a phone call saying "I'm hungry" and asking me to stop after work and bring dinner home.  Duh.  I mean really.  Duh.

3 comments:

Ha - sounds like my I Wish Wednesday posts - they make me feel so much better.
 
It is nice to vent a bit :)
 
LMAO. So funny feels good to let it all go!