Okay, I think it's time.
Time to set some goals for the week.
I went all wile out and crazy this weekend. I ate things in amounts that I'm embarrassed to admit. You know what - the guilt isn't really the bad part though. I've given up on making myself feel guilty for slipping up. I know it's going to happen. It's just a fact of life for me. I can't be perfect all the time, and I wouldn't want to be either. The bad part was how it made me feel physically. Completely horrifically gross. I want to puke gross. Can I just lay down and sleep this weekend off gross. I was laying in bed last night thinking I was physically going to be sick. Yuck.
I don't really know why I do this cycle - it's almost like a purge for me. I get to a point that I feel like I'm just hungry all the time, that everything sounds like it would taste awesome - then I get completely burnt out on food. Nothing sounds good. It's like I break my stomach. Or my appetite.
So here I am again, with a broken stomach/appetite ready to make some goals for this week. I'm not "recommitting". Every day is a recommitment for me. So this is just what I'd like to accomplish this week.
1. Do something for myself every day. Put on makeup, read an extra chapter, put on lotion (the good smelly kind), buy more art supplies, etc.
2. Cook more often... (oh shiznit I've got ground turkey I have to cook *today* .. geez)
3. Drink water every day. I know this should be a given, but I'm horrible about not drinking much of anything, much less water. So less soda, diet soda, tea, coffee monster drinks and more water. For each non water beverage, drink an additional glass of water.
4. Starting Thursday - Run. Don't care how friggen hot it is. Just run. (Why wait 'til Thursday you ask? Well that'll be my first day off. Squeezing in a run on a work day - we'll try that one next week).
Happy Monday y'all.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Word Verif: gabloc (n): a lock in which you put on somebody that just will not shut up! (i bet my hubby wants one of these for me hee hee)
And you are right...each day is a new commitment to doing "good". :) Hope you have a great run Thursday!
http://shrinkindeb.blogspot.com/
www.katiejweightlossjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment