The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Short and Sweet

Did another 2 miles this morning at the park - took Josh with me this time.  He did good, he walked after one brief jog to get a good head start on me.  It was nice out, it stormed yesterday afternoon so it was much cooler, actually almost a bit chilly.  This was w2d1 in c25k.  I finished out all the intervals, but I wasn't sure I would on some of them.  Others however, didn't seem so bad.  Probably a matter of where my brain was at the moment.

I tried out my new asics, they did well for me.  They have nice air circulation on my toes to help keep my feet cool, and have the support I need around my ankles.  My hips and knees also didn't hurt when I got done, score!  My shins however, are a bit achy.  They were like that yesterday though.. I'm hoping that's not going to be a problem.

Now it's off to work, I actually was able to huff my delivery last night and shave off a good 30 minutes.  It was a light load though.

Wondering what to do, need to take tomorrow off but I won't have time to run on Sunday what with meeting the fams for lunch, then going to work... unless I get up really early.. and I suppose I could do that since I'll have Monday off.. we'll see.

0 comments: