Okay so I'm almost a month in. I was hoping for a little more than five pounds to disappear. Yes, yes you say "oh well that's still an average of a little over a pound a week". HOGWASH! I lost 5 pounds the first week. Since then the scale has not budged. It will tease up and down within a pound.
This morning I was excited when it seemed my demon scale decided to tell me I had lost a pound.
Great! Maybe I've finally broken through that... yeah no. In my excitement I forgot what my weight was when I went to document it.. so back I go and there it is again... my old weight. The same one I've seen for the past three weeks. Okay so how did I gain a pound in thirty minutes without consuming a darn thing? *sigh* Stupid scale. Forget you.
I know I'm getting somewhere because I am able to keep up with my intervals in C25K. Yesterday I even hit 2 miles before the podcast was up (a first for me). My clothes are also fitting better, and I don't think I look quite as bloated as I did a month ago. So I think these are the things I'm going to go on. I've given up weighing every day, or regularly for that matter. At least for now.
I'm still mad that I haven't eaten chinese, made fried donuts, eaten a whole medium thin crust pizza by myself in one sitting, or eaten a whole box of macaroni in over a month.. and here I am. Not as far along as I thought I would be.
Blah.
Time to go pack my snacks and my lean cuisine for work. I refuse to let my frustration talk me into a hot fudge sundae from McD's.. but man oh man how good that sounds....


0 comments:
Post a Comment