Alright it's that time again. Thankfully I've got a pretty darn good report. At least I think so!
Today's weigh in: 180.0 for a loss of 2.8 pounds and a total of 5 since starting weight watchers and a total of 11 pounds from my 2011 starting weight.
I've also started tracking some of my measurements because I've found before that they can be more motivating than my weight loss statistics some weeks. However, I've always found them tricky because I never can seem to measure the exact same spot week to week, but the overall averages are nice to see. I didn't take any starting measurements until last week, but apparently in one week here are the results:
Waist: -2 inches (I knew I could buckle my belt in a different hole but 2 whole inches? Whoa - cool)
hips: -0.5
Thigh: -0.5
Here I always thought I lost weight from my thighs first... Although I did notice the last time I did c25k that even though I technically didn't lose any pounds my waist got significantly smaller. I know they say that you can't spot reduce but I do believe that doing different activities will shape your body differently. Yay for running - my belly is definitely my self conscious worry zone. I'm all for making it smaller.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Post a Comment