Wednesday?? It's Thursday!! Yes, I know - but I'm just now getting a chance to catch up on this week.
So here goes - I'll start with a little background info on Weigh In Wednesday. I thought I could do this again alone. The way I used to do it when I was going to the gym 3-5 days a week for hours at a time. The way I used to do it when I was 20.
That didn't work this time. Mainly because I haven't found the time or money to dedicate to a gym, and probably in part because I'm not 20 anymore. So I made a decision. I re-joined Weight Watchers. I feel that at this particular point in my life, it is the best fit for me. Hence, the creation of Weigh in Wednesday.
I chose Wednesday because that gives me a little wiggle room on Sundays for family dinner with dessert, but will still keep me somewhat reigned in. I also have a tendency to be stricter on my eating towards the beginning of the week (hopefully resulting in a better weigh in).
So for weigh in number 1 here are the stats:
182.8 for a loss of 2.2 pounds.
Since I joined on Sunday my first "week" was actually only three days, so I'm pretty happy with that.
Now I haven't been on Weight Watchers for several years. By several I mean at least seven. I think the plan has changed a good three times since then, which is good. I need the motivation to "relearn" the plan. The part that I love about their new plan - I can eat all the fruit I want.
So here's to re-learning how to grocery shop, how to cook, and how to eat!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Post a Comment