The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Apples and Bananas

You know when you really think about that song.. huh.  Yeah.  I guess I'm more of a banana kind of girl, but which ever floats your boat - I say go for it.  Speaking of apples though...

It seems here lately now that the weather has warmed up to a full degree of stifling with a side of air so humid you'd wonder how anyone would ever need a steam facial there is a trend going around of people blogging about hair removal.  Not just any hair removal, but the hair belonging to lady bits.

The accounts of Mrs. Fatass, Drazil, and Drazil's partner in crime, Amy have all had me laughing to tears.  Mainly because the whole time I'm nodding saying uh huh, yeah.... oh really??  I really truly encourage you to go and read all of these posts if you haven't already.  Heck while you're there check out some of their other posts too!

Now here's the disclaimer part.  If you know me personally, have to look me in the eye at least occasionally and are an easy blusher you may want to look away.  Unless you're one of those dear few who there just is no such thing as a TMI.  Bless your hearts.  I love you.  For the rest of you... here we go.

Dearest and I went to good 'ole Wally-World tonight and in the quest to find him more shower soap I happened to walk past the shaving goods.  Insert internal dialog "hum... maybe I should at least buy a decent razor.  I've only got those el cheapo 50 cent dealios.... oooh what's this shiny wonder?"

Not only a new razor, but a trimmer and lotion in one package, sounds good to me.  (TMI alert) A recent plunge in self confidence with a raging high level of laziness has led to the vagizzle area becoming like that of a very bad impression of Cosmo Kramer's hair from Seinfield.  So anyway... for those that are still with me, the trimmer was awesome.  I've tried several electric trimmers without much success and with much messiness.  This was very clean, very quick and pain-free.  Those electric trimmers always seemed to wind up yanking more out than they actually "trimmed".

Charged with all of my new tips and tricks I'm feeling pretty good about the lady bits.  That was until my loofah got snagged in my nipple ring.  Yowsa!

Now after my hair removal, foot soak and scrub and my lotion grease up, I'm sitting here with my feet propped up in the "goofiest things ever" - according to Dearest at least.  That would be my Pampered Toes - which are kind of like Yoga Toes, only cheaper.  Contemplating what outfit I should wear tomorrow on my run, and how early I should get up to beat the heat.  - Oh and I've been trying a new eating plan here this past week, so far it seems to be going well.  I'll let out more info on that one later...

0 comments: