The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Wow, it's that time again.  Weigh In Wednesday.

I'll admit I was a bit scared of this week's weigh in.  Last week was hard, and full of emotions.  When Dearest came home from work I felt like I should cook him a "real dinner", one of his favorites.  We also celebrated Valentine's Day by going out to eat at a fancy restaurant.  Where I had wine, and lobster ravioli, and more wine.  Oh and dessert.  Add that on to eating pizza, fast food, and a failure to keep up with my tracking, and yeah - I was pretty concerned.  So when I discovered today that I had lost - anything at all I was stoked.

Today's weigh in:  174.6  for a loss of 0.6 lbs.  and a total of 16.4

*whew*

Thankfully I've convinced Dearest to go running with me.  To be honest I actually enjoy running alone, but it will be much nicer to have him push me, keep me motivated to go.

Yesterday and today were full of spring cleaning of both the yard and the house - and I'm pooped!  I'm ready for a nice dinner and some couch cuddle time with my lovelies.  Here I come!!

0 comments: