The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Alright, it's *that* time again -  weigh in time!

I'm not going to lie, I had a hard week this week.  Someone very special to me passed away, and the week has been filled with family, tears, and all kinds of emotions that I'm just not really comfortable with.  I don't do well with emotions.

Add being sick all week and then there was also that Valentine's Day thing that happened... but I'm proud of myself - as much as I wanted to I didn't go out and buy myself a giant box of candy... or a tiny one for that matter. Now when one of the ladies at work offered me a cupcake though, well I couldn't resist.  Somehow this week my planned meals just never seemed to go as planned.  I still kept up pretty well with my food tracking, although I didn't get everything down.  That's why I'm happy to say that this week I lost.

This week's loss: -3.2 lbs  (um yay!)
Waist: -0.5"
Hips: +(-) 0
Thigh: -0.5"

This brings me to a total of - 15.8 pounds

1 comments:

3lbs is awesome! Congratulations :)