The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Still Here, Still Fighting

Jacques Torres chocolates...mmmmImage via Wikipedia
First of all - Happy Valentine's Day all!

I'm trying really hard to NOT run to the store and buy the biggest box of chocolates they have on the shelf.

The past two years my Valentine has been working on Valentine's Day - so no celebrations for me.  Last year my co-worker's husband was out of town too, so I bought a little box of chocolate for the both of us.  That gave me an excuse.  The small box - not so bad.  The $30 Russell Stover sampler box.  BAD.  I've never seen such a ginormous box of candy!

*Ahem* ... moving on..

I know my posting has been rather irregular lately, what can I say - I'm such a blog slacker.  I want to assure you all though that I am indeed *still* on track.  I'm still a "loser".  I haven't however kept up with my exercise.  The weather is lovely, but the virus I've had all week certainly is not.  Hoping I can rejoin that boat next week!




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comments:

I am also trying not to use valentines day as an excuse to eat chocolate - this helped to know that I am not alone :)