The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Testing 123 ... Is this thing on?

Ok so if you haven't figured out by now, i'll tell you - I'm a geek. A slowly evolving one but one just the same. I just added the blogger app to my phone.

Hopefully this will help me be able to update a little more often and only make my blogger addiction worse. :)

So this is a test post just to make sure everything is working properly and all that.

Just as a preview note - any of you grow your own vegetables? I've been toying with the idea but really don't even know where to begin. More on this later.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

I wish I grew my own vegetables - but I am with you, I don't even know where to start :)
 
i have been reading a lot about gardening and hope to do it soon. i have grown green onions but nothing more because we were gettin our chickens ready