Okay guys, I'm not going to lie to you here. I've got nothing. My inspiration is not lacking, it's pretty much non-existant.
I think every now and then "hey I should start running again now that it's cooled off" or "hey I should check out that gym down the street". Then I go look in the cabinet and think "oh I wish I had a little debbie".
I've just been living day to day taking things as they come. I went to the grocery store the other day and the lady at the cash register remarked "wow look at all these healthy veggies!" as if it was unusual to see someone buy such things. I told her not to worry, they would all be appropriately cooked and smothered with either bacon grease or cheese.
Last week I worked a lot. I'm still tired from last week. The past two days I've slept 10 - 12 hrs a night. I'm still tired. A combination of working swing shifts and other jobs I'm not used to definately took its toll on me - physically and mentally.
I feel like a good work out would do me a lot of good right now, but to be honest I'm just too darn lazy. I'm in a lazy bum rut. Blah bickety blah. Granted I've done a lot of physical activity lately - but it just doesn't make me feel the same way that a good kick butt workout does.
So here's hoping the restof you are finding motivation, determination, and healthy choices.
Oh and by the way.. please excuse the mess while I revamp the way things look around here..
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Post a Comment