The Journey Provides the Destination

My journey to a healthier life.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hiding but not from food

I know I've been completely MIA for a while.  Don't worry it's not because I've fallen off the wagon (completely).  I'm not stuffing myself with pastries watching sappy chick flicks on the couch all hours of the night (yet).

Some recent events have caused me to turn into myself for awhile, so while it would probably be more beneficial for me to write about it instead I feel instead like keeping it deep inside.  For now.

I've also come to the realization that anything I say or do may once again be held against me.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to go into more detail, but for now that's all I can give.

So while I may be missing for a while, don't worry I'll still be checking in on everyone.

--Sooze

3 comments:

Its good to know you haven't disappeared completly, I hope that everythin is Ok and that you are well :)
 
No Worries! Do whatya need to, and when you are ready, we will still be here!

Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
 
Hope things look up soon miss your writing!